The Registrar’s office provides support for the college’s academic programs and policies and, in keeping with FERPA, ensures the integrity, confidentiality and security of the college’s educational records. The Registrar’s office is responsible for maintaining student records, official grades, graduation course substitutions, graduation, and record archival maintenance.
How to Register
How you register for classes changes depending on your status, classification or situation? Instructions for each can be found at the links below.
Your academic advisor will assist you in scheduling your classes and checking for prerequisites or corequisites. To find out prerequisites or corequisites for a course, look in WebAdvisor by following these steps:
- Click Search for Sections.
- Select a term from the drop-down menu.
- Select a subject from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the course number.
- Click Submit.
- Click on the course in the Section Name and Title column.
- The course description and prerequisites will display in a new window.
If you do not meet corequisite or prerequisite requirements for a course, you cannot register for the course unless you receive approval from the appropriate academic department.
Most courses have additional prerequisite reading skills that can be demonstrated by test scores or transfer credits.